- In May 2013 Aldom Motor Body Builders amalgamated with GSV Special Vehicles, a highly respected body building company. We’ve continued to trade as individual companies, with both manufacturers offering their own skills and expertise to the transport manufacturing industry.
- Aldom are now the distributors of CSM Canopies
- Our New Insulated bodies, have locally made panels in Adelaide, our own corner extrusions and Australian steel.
- One of our lastest Motorsport Bodies for a valued customer in NSW, who races V8 Supercars. This body has a kitchenette, toilet, hot and cold shower, seating area, mezzanine floor, Dhollandia car lifter, underbody boxes, generator. This body can carry two cars.
- Department of Planning, Transport & Infrastructure have awarded Aldom with
DPTI award large contract to Aldom Motor Body Builders
Department of Planning, Transport & Infrastructure have awarded Aldom with
Department of Planning, Transport & Infrastructure have awarded Aldom with a contract to manufacture eleven semi trailer accomodation units, which will be used to live in, in the remote outback north of South Australia.
While being used these units they will live in the northern outback grading all the local tracks and roads, such as the Streslecki Track, Oodnadatta Track and other roads within the area.
Each unit has two bedrooms (one either end), a fully functional kitchen, and bathroom. All units have hot and cold running water, air conditioners (obviously needed in these environments) and all the comforts of home.
The walls and roof are manufactured in Wingfeild, Adelaide by JaseMakes, the insulation properties of the panels are second to none and are the toughest panel on the market.
Aldom has a long standing tradition of building quality bodies for many different customers.
Our facebook page will be having pictures of the different stages of the unit builds.